Life Line Screening, a leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings, is pleased to offer a preventive health event at Burnsville Town Center on 7/5/2017. Five screenings will be offered that scan for potential health problems related to: blocked arteries which is a leading cause of stroke; abdominal aortic aneurysms which can lead to a ruptured aorta; hardening of the arteries in the legs which is a strong predictor of heart disease; atrial fibrillation or irregular heart beat which is closely tied to stroke risk; and a bone density screening, for men and women, used to assess the risk of osteoporosis. Register for a Wellness Package which includes 4 vascular tests and osteoporosis screening from $149 ($139 with our member discount). All five screenings take 60-90 minutes to complete. There are three ways to register for this event and to receive a $10 discount off any package priced above $129, please call toll-free 1-888-653-6441 or visit http://lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle or text the word circle to 797979
What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You!
- If you are age 21-80 learn your risk for developing 6 different chronic diseases
- $3 out of every $4 spent on healthcare is for treatment of chronic disease
- Better lifestyle habits can help prevent 80% of heart disease and 90% of type 2 diabetes
The 6 for Life Health Assessment measures your risk of developing 6 chronic diseases, including heart disease, congestive heart failure, stroke, diabetes, COPD and lung cancer. A customized report will determine which risk factors contribute most to your disease risk and are within your control to change. Finger-stick blood tests along with biometric measurements are included with this assessment. These are separate from our vascular screenings.
Are you at Risk for Stroke, Heart Disease and Diabetes?
Did you know that a 10% decrease in cholesterol can reduce your risk for heart disease 30%?
- Diabetes is the 5th leading cause of death in the US
- Elevated CRP levels in the blood are indicators of risk for heart disease and high blood pressure
- Stroke is the 4th leading cause of death
Life Line Screening offers finger-stick blood tests with results in 10 minutes. Protect your health by finding out your risk of diabetes and vascular disease by participating in the Life Line Screening that will be at Burnsville Town Center on Wednesday, July 5, 2017.
Register for the lipid panel (HDL, LDL, total cholesterol and triglycerides), glucose and CRP blood tests for only $129.
Do you know your TSH level?
Thyroid Disorders TSH can indicate an underactive thyroid
- 20 million Americans have an underactive thyroid but half don’t know it
- An underactive thyroid can cause an increased risk of heart disease and lead to an enlarged heart
- Underactive thyroid is more common among men and women aged 60 and older
Attention all Men!
Do you know your risk for Prostate Cancer?
- A Prostate Cancer PSA test is the most accurate method for the detection of prostate cancer
- 1 in 6 men will get Prostate Cancer
- PSA tests have been used for over 25 years
A simple PSA blood test could save your life. Protect your health by finding out your risk of Prostate Cancer. Life Line Screening that will be at Burnsville Town Center on Wednesday, July 5, 2017.
Call 1-888-653-6441 or visit www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle or text the word circle to 797979 to schedule the PSA, test for only $49. Ask about our other stroke and heart tests. Taking control of your health doesn’t have to be hard.